From: "P.V.Anthony" <pvantony@×××××××××××.sg>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Tcp transfer has a pause every few seconds
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:03:19
1 Duncan wrote:
2
3 > Anyway, now that you mentioned the MSI Neo 4 Platinum mobo, with the other
4 > threads on it, I'd say the BIOS/kernel issues from that very likely are
5 > causing your issues as well. Address that, and there's a good chance your
6 > problems will disappear. In any case, there are several others on the
7 > list with that board to compare notes with, which should help.
8
9 You are right. Just installed gentoo kernel 2.6.14 and xfs do not have any
10 problems. Need to do more test to confirm.
11
12 I was looking at the change log for kernel 2.6.14 and there seems to be many
13 entries for xfs. Maybe they solved some problems.
14
15 Will keep you all posted.
16
17 P.V.Anthony