From: Billy Holmes <billy@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] chrooted environment not available to users
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:58:09
Peter Humphrey wrote:
> (Pardon my butting in, Billy; I thought my experience might help Mark.)
no worries! What you said is pretty much on target except for the distfiles, but as Duncan said, if you run a distfile cleaner it will clean out the original tarball, however, the ebuild *should* download the tarball from my site if it's not in distfiles. I should probably edit the patch and make it default to /mnt/gentoo32. Do you all think that would be the default that everyone uses? I setup my chroot over a year ago, and I don't think the chroot handbook was around then. -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list