From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: emerge sandbox is using the wrong host id
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:54:08
1 Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk> posted
2 200609271221.46275.prh@××××××××××.uk, excerpted below, on Wed, 27 Sep
3 2006 12:21:46 +0000:
4
5 > I found the answer. The problem has been caused by the broken
6 > eselect-compiler. Even after it's purged from the system, it leaves debris
7 > in /usr/bin. I followed the discussion of bug 133209, which showed me how
8 > to clear up the mess.
9 >
10 > Emerge -e system is now running on a clean system, and has compiled sandbox
11 > just fine.
12
13 Very glad you finally got it fixed! =8^) Thanks for the fix report.
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list