From: Daiajo Tibdixious <daiajo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: e2fsprogs-libs liblkid.so.1 broken system - RESOLVED
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 05:15:32
1 dchpcd eth0
2 fixed the network after chrooting.
3 After rthat I could do an emerge --sync, which did not help in itself.
4 I then prefetched all the packages. this was suggested by
5 http://www.odi.ch/weblog/posting.php?posting=524
6
7 After this I could uninstall sys-libs/ss & sys-libs/com_err
8 after which a normal emerge system actually worked.
9