From: J'raxis 270145 <gentoo@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Cleaning /tmp directory takes an irrational quantity of time
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:00:01
1 Could just an enormous number of temp files something left behind? Try
2 adding a line such as:
3
4 ls -la /tmp 2>&1 | tee /var/tmp/tmp-listing
5
6 right before the "Clean up /tmp directory" comment block in
7 /etc/init.d/bootmisc. That'll print it to the screen, and save it to
8 /var/tmp/tmp-listing if you want to look back on it later.
9