From: David Guerizec <david@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Thunderbird Address book problems
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 20:32:28
Did you upgrade your system last week ? If so, did you notice if expat-2.0.0 got upgraded as well ? Your problem looks like the libexpat 2.0.0 ABI breakage: https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-448550.html As soon as I saw that after emerging expat-2.0.0 I had something like 250 packages to upgrade, most of them were kde, I masked the evil expat-2. A friend of mine has slotted it with apparent succes, but there is no garanty that will work on the long run. David
-- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list