From: Joel Wiramu Pauling <aenertia@××××××××.net>
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] emerge -deep world last night has broken kde
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:37:39
1 Hi all,
2
3 I did an emerge deep world last night, and noticed it pick up new kde
4 ebuilds. This morning KDE and almost any KDE app (with the exception of
5 LICQ's kde-gui plugin... which doesn't really use the framework very
6 much) either hangs, or hardlocks the system.
7
8 Has anyone else doing a deep world upgrade with kde suffered this
9 problem?
10
11 I am attempting to rebuild qt and kdelibs in the hope that it solves it
12 but this has really put a dampner on any development work I was hoping
13 to do before next week.
14
15 BTW I am running ~amd64
18 Kind regards
19
20 Joel W
21
22 (P.S gnome and everything else is fine)
25 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list