From: Lorenzo Milesi <lorenzo.milesi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] nvidia-settings blocks nvidia-drivers
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:17:24
1 On 6/23/07, david <abbottdavid@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Once I emerge -C sensors-applet that removed the block. Not sure what
3 > that has to do with nvidia.
4
5 sensors-applet has a nvidia use flag.
6
7 $ equery uses sensors-applet
8 [ Searching for packages matching sensors-applet... ]
9 [ Colour Code : set unset ]
10 [ Legend : Left column (U) - USE flags from make.conf ]
11 [ : Right column (I) - USE flags packages was installed with ]
12 [ Found these USE variables for gnome-extra/sensors-applet-1.7.12 ]
13 U I
14 - - debug : Enable extra debug codepaths, like asserts and extra
15 output. If you want to get meaningful backtraces see
16 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/backtraces.xml .
17 + + hddtemp : Enable support the hddtemp daemon
18 - - libnotify : Enable notification support
19 + + lm_sensors : Adds linux lm_sensors (hardware sensors) support
20 - - nvidia : Enable support for nvidia sensors
21 --
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list