From: Hans-Gunther Borrmann <hans-gunther.borrmann@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Upgrade from 2004.3 profile to the 2005.0 profile
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:32:23
1 On Monday 06 March 2006 19:36, Simon Stelling wrote:
2 > Hans-Gunther Borrmann wrote:
3 > > I need multilib.
4 >
5 > Try the attached archive. You'll have to do the upgrade manually since
6 > emul-linux-x86-glibc, but it shouldn't be too hard. Just unpack the
7 > archive to $PORTDIR, make sure you have the make.profile link pointing
8 > at 2004.3 and follow the instructions in README. I hope I didn't miss
9 > anything. In case I did you know how to reach me :)
10
11 Hello Simon,
12
13 Thank you! Your instructions work well for me. I'm just reemerging system.
14
15 Gunther
16 --
18 Hans-Gunther Borrmann <hans-gunther.borrmann@×××××××××××××××.de>
19 Rechenzentrum der Universitaet Freiburg
20 Hermann-Herder-Str. 10, D79104 FREIBURG
21 Tel.: +49 761/203-4652
22 Fax: +49 761/203-4643
23 --
24 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list