From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Good Postfix / Mail Server how to...
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:08:47
1 On Monday 28 January 2008 23:24:47 Mark Haney wrote:
2 > Mateusz Mierzwinski wrote:
3 > > Hello!
4 > >
5 > > I just want to ask if anyone know any good howto for Gentoo about
6 > > Postfix and simple mail server? I've seen current howto on gentoo-wiki
7 > > and it's old. Any tips or links?
8 >
9 > Not sure exactly what you need with postfix, but this is the one I used
10 > on a non-gentoo system and it worked pretty well for me.
11 >
12 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/virt-mail-howto.xml
13
14 Isn't there something for the simple case of a home network with a few
15 machines passing admin messages among themselves? The one you quote is way
16 over the top for that case, though no doubt good at what it does do.
19 Rgds
20 Peter
21 --
22 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list