From: Curtis Richards <cwrxr@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Why does Earthlink"s virus blocker think this list is infected?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:36:11
Hi All,

Is anyone else having this problem?  After turning off the Earthlink virus blocker and downloading and scanning the messages I can't find any problems.  I've scanned the messages in Winblows XP with Zone Alarm AV and AVG and in Gentoo and Slamd64 with Clam AV and not found any problems.  Anyone know why the digests would trigger the Earthlink virus Blocker?

Thanks
Curt

EARTHLINK VIRUS BLOCKER MESSAGE STATUS

MESSAGE QUARANTINED

Virus Detected: Malformed container violation

Message Details: