From: Harm Geerts <harmgeerts@××××.nl>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Enlightenment window manager
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 10:27:46
1 On Saturday 07 April 2007, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > I've been using KDE happily for quite a long time now, but I wanted to see
3 > how Enlightenment compares. I've installed it on a new partition, but I
4 > can't find the Entrance display manager that seems to go with it. I can get
5 > it directly from its own Web site, but /etc/rc.conf implies that it should
6 > be available in Gentoo.
7 >
8 > Can anyone tell me the story?
9
10 entrance was moved to a seperate overlay along with the other e17 packages.
11 The official portage tree only holds the e16 packages afaik.
12 The enlightenment[1] overlay is available through layman[2].
13
14 [1] http://overlays.gentoo.org/dev/vapier/wiki/enlightenment
15 [2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/overlays/userguide.xml
16 --