From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: stopping IPv6
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:36:37
1 arnuld <arnuld3@×××××.com> posted
2 dd685b340612192046o16c626abo4aaaa9efa3784a81@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:16:58 +0530:
4
5 > OOPS! , one "/" made my life worse ;-)
6 >
7 > BTW, i am writing this reply in windowmaker running Gentoo :-)
8
9 Glad we could help you figure it out. =8^)
10
11 (BTW, re the other subthread, I had deleted those lines referenced, but
12 will likely mail you some musings on the topic anyway. With Christmas
13 coming up and no family in the area to do the expected social thing with,
14 as any good geek, I'll be just as happy spending the extra time on my
15 computer. =8^)
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
23 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list