From: Tim Ames <lls@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Is 2005 broken?
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:06:46
1 Thanks for the reply. I updated the bios on the sk8v with the beta version
2 that was posted on the asus website.
3
4 bad news got a cmos error. Went through all the proper steps, called tech
5 at asus and I fried the bios chip they
6 are sending me a new one, so next week I'll try this again. But this was a
7 fresh install, fresh fdisk and I did the first emerge sync and this happened.
8
9 tim
10