From: Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Kernel-3.3.0 and Nvidia-drivers
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:05:04
On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:35:34 -0700
Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:

> > Possibly this from Google will help? >
OK, I think I've found the URL that you may have intended: http://weltall.heliohost.org/wordpress/2012/01/20/linux-kernel-3-3-rc1-and-nvidia-drivers/ I followed the second fix that is described and now the nvidia-drivers emerge and work nicely with linux kernel-3.3. Thanks for the hint. There are changes to the kernel-3.3 tree that will have to addressed by the gentoo nvidia-drivers or other users will hit this problem as well. Frank Peters