From: Homer Parker <hparker@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Can't Emerge Thunderbird-5.0/6.0
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:50:33
On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 03:32 +1000, Lie Ryan wrote:
> So, yes, I think you do have an extreme irrational bias if you prefer > a > text-based email or torrent clients over a GUI equivalent.
Text based torrent clients are great for running on headless machines in tmux or screen. Fire it up, mount the watch directory with whatever method you prefer, drop your .torrent files in there.. Pretty simple imo. So I guess I have an irrational bias towards text based torrent clients ;) -- Homer Parker <hparker@g.o>