From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Sound missing in KMPlayer, etc.
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:32:45
Mark Haney posted <4370AE85.20001@××××××××××××.org>, excerpted below,  on
Tue, 08 Nov 2005 08:56:21 -0500:

> The previous install of kmplayer didn't include xine at all, and for the > record I use amd64 not ~amd64. I don't recall the version so that's of > course no help at all. Have you had much success viewing windows media > WMV files? If so, what USE flags did you use?
WMV? No. I had originally believed it binary-only 32-bit only, but saw a 64-bit plugin for it for IIRC xmms recently (audio only??). I merged it, but haven't come across anything to test it since then (tho I've not been /looking/). -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list