From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Wine 0.9 on Gentoo-AMD64 - all icons black & white
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:48:47
Hi,
   Sorry if this is a duplicate. I thought I sent a message about this
earlier but I don't see one in GMail so I'll send a similar one again.

   Is anyone out there using Wine-0.9 on an AMD64 machine and getting
good graphics? In both wine-0.9, using WinZip, and under Crossover
Office using Quicken and IE6, all icons in Windows apps are just black
and white messes. Mostly they are not readable.

   My machine is an NForce4 motherboard with an ATI radeon VGA. I'm
running the Xorg-X11 radeon driver.

   Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Cheers,
Mark