From: Lorenzo Milesi <lorenzo.milesi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] gcc 4.1.1 and crossdev (distcc)
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:04:24
1 > Disabling fortran should be a workaround, you probably won't
2 > need it anyway. And whether fortran is present or not shouldn't have any
3 > influence on distcc.
4
5 I guessed so. But, as I wrote in reply to Duncan, package.use didn't
6 have any effect since it's rewritten every time you run crossdev.
7 I managed to exclude fortran by modifying the crossdev script.
8
9 > What does the config.log say about the gmp.h?
10
11 Nothing much. Just "it's ok" or something like that.
14 thanks again!
15 maxxer
16 --
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list