From: Patric Douhane <patric@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] problems with emerging programs
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:37:42
1 Isn't there anyone that can post a make.conf that is using 2006.1, AMD64
2 3400+, gcc 4.1.1 and the cflag -march=k8 -O2 -pipe (preferrably one who's
3 system is working properly :) I'm desperate, soon I will have no choice
4 but to reinstall, and I,ve already spent a week to get this far.......
5
6 Please also post any other critical files so that I can compare, I would
7 post my files but can't copy them since this is another computer....
11 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list