From: Gavin <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] /dev/hda1 won't mount from grub
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:56:07
1 hi,
2 sorry for my shallow q? when it trys to boot it immediatley gives an error
3 complaining it can't mount '/dev/hda1`. I then goto'c' on grub and 'kernel
4 bzimage' then 'boot' it boots.
5 ----- Original Message -----
6 From: "Brett Johnson" <brett@××××.com>
7 To: <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
8 Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:26 PM
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] /dev/hda1 won't mount from grub