From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] server setting up funny interfaces
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:21:46
1 Raffaele BELARDI wrote:
4 > Check
5 > /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules
6 >
7 > there will probably be another interface with the "eth0" name. Just
8 > delete it and move the eth0 name to your current interface.
9 >
10 > raf
13 Well that's just stupid. I've had this problem for 2+ years now and
14 since that server is only used for testing bandwidth speeds with FTP
15 I've not really tried to fix it until now.
16
17 I'm really ashamed it was that easy. I should have my geek card suspended.
21 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
22 quadraturae circuli
23
24 Mark Haney
25 Sr. Systems Administrator
26 ERC Broadband
27 (828) 350-2415
28
29 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support