From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Unable to execute binary files on CLI
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 00:33:56
1 "Tonko Mulder" <tonko.mulder@×××××.com> posted
2 43ba12950811130322s6dc03f46x5d191c7403f9f86f@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:22:30 +0100:
4
5 > I think I just found my own answer... My fstab option for my extra swap
6 > file had an option noexec in it, just removed it and rebooted and it
7 > works now :)
8
9 Thanks! I've never used a swap file, so never would have guessed /that/
10 had anything to do with it, but I did get you on the right track looking
11 for noexec. Yet another weird item to file away on my troubleshooting
12 list for next time. Multiple minds really /are/ better than one! =:^)
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman