List Archive: gentoo-amd64
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
Sorry by my english!
I am trying to install gentoo from stage1, and when initiating my
equipment, amd64 with mother asus, chipset via and serial ATA disc
western digital of 80gb, profit not to do fdisk because I do not have
/dev/xxx aiming a this.
It already reviews everything and profit not to cause that it works.
1. - The serial ATA disc Places as in the bios (nonraid)
2. - Treatment to use it like scsi, but does not appear to me
/dev/sdxx (single /dev/hdd that is the reader)
3. - It does not appear /dev/hdx either, because law that podria to
4. - It tries to load by hand module sata_via, but it does not do
anything (it must be because already this loaded according to dmesg)
5. - it deals with acpi=off with equal result.
Chipset is a route vt8251 Some of You podria to help me, really
not that but to prove (already the books were burned to me)
Wojcik, Mario A.
Tambor de Tacuarí 780
Leandro N. Alem
Misiones - Argentina
Cel (+54) 03754-15498713
Tel (+54) 03754-422181
email@example.com mailing list