From: Joshua Hansen <culthero@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-announce] Portage 1.8.5 released
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 01:28:56
1 *tingles* Yessssss!
2
3 Will it also do clean up of the old packages after the update? I
4 remember the previous --update not doing that before and I had to do
5 manual cleanup.
6
7 If I haven't said it before... this is the coolest distro of Linux I
8 have ever touched. Proved by the fact that it's my only Linux desktop
9 that's lasted for more than a week.
10
11 Joshua
12