From: Scooter <scooter@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Cc: gentoo-users@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-announce] Unoffical Gentoo Forums and User Area
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:23:25
1 Hello all the gentoo users ou there..
2
3 a few friends and myselef are working on an area where newbie gentoo
4 users to advanced gentoo users and developers can get together and
5 discsuss gentoo on the web
6
7 We have forums, HOW-TO's and such like that. Hopefully maybe get some
8 gentoo creators to maybe post some news on the page as well when they
9 have something to post, so if you would like to check us out visit..
10 http://www.gentoouser.org
11
12 Also bare with us ATM, on a slow connection, until we can get it moved
13 to a fast connection.
14
15 Can also do email aliases for anyone who would like to have them.
18 Thanks
19
20 Scooter
21 Web: http://scooter.penguinnet.net | IRC: /server irc.nexlinks.net |