From: Warren Konkel <konkew@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-announce] Portage 1.8.5 released
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 02:28:42
1 If you're busy... ignore this message...
2
3 Can you tell me... does the lastest gentoo support Linksys Wireless LAN
4 Cards? They came out with their original cards sometime last year. They
5 just came out with a version 2.5 recently. It has a different architecture
6 though. I know their first version currently works under linux... any
7 chance their newer one works under linux (specificlaly gentoo)?
8
9 I've been using windows lately, but I'm starting to take hard comp sci
10 classes and I unix would be nice... and I've always loved gentoo.... :-P
13 Just curious...
14
15 warren konkel
16 konkew@×××.edu
21 ----- Original Message -----
22 From: "Daniel Robbins" <drobbins@g.o>
23 To: <gentoo-announce@g.o>
24 Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 11:33 AM
25 Subject: Re: [gentoo-announce] Portage 1.8.5 released