From: gentoo-announce-admin@××××××××××.org
To: desktop@g.o, gentoo-announce@g.o, gentoo-content@g.o, gentoo-cvs@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-ebuild@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o, infrastructure@g.o, security@g.o, server@g.o, system@g.o, tools@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-announce] Important: lists.gentoo.org transition
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:49:37
Hi All,

We're in the process of moving all our mailing lists to the new
lists.gentoo.org server.  You will be automatically subscribed to the new
corresponding lists.gentoo.org mailing list(s).  When this happens, mailman
will mail you your new automatically-generated list password so that you can
log in and change your personal settings.  By default, everyone will be set to
receive individual copies of mail messages (rather than a digest), so you'll
need to log in if you'd like to change this setting.

You can change your personal list settings by visiting http://lists.gentoo.org.

NOTE: if you are filtering gentoo.org mail, please remember that mailing list
messages will be originating from lists.gentoo.org rather than cvs.gentoo.org
and update your mail filters appropriately!

IMPORTANT: There is no need to unsubscribe from the old cvs.gentoo.org lists.
They will be shut down within 24 hours.  And, our archives will be preserved,
so don't worry about that.

The mailing list move should be complete by tomorrow at the latest.

Best Regards,

--
Daniel Robbins					<drobbins@g.o>
Chief Architect/President			http://www.gentoo.org