From: Kyle <kyle@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o, gentoo-users@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-announce] Unoffical Gentoo Forums!
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:35:22
1 Hey guys, just wanted to let you know about some new forums I setup to
2 help Gentoo users and developers. I hope this forum will fill the gap
3 between the realtime support of IRC and the bloated hard to search
4 mailing lists. Not to mention that I think it looks nicer, but that's
5 just my opinion. :)
6
7 The forums will provide us with several new features. Users will be
8 able to vote on topics which will hopefully help to improve Gentoo
9 developement. Users can select to be notified of replies to topics by
10 email. The search features allow you to quickly search the forums to
11 determine if somebody else has already posted about a similar problem.
12
13 To make this work; nonetheless, we need users to ask questions, and
14 people to answer questions. Go create an account and check it out!
15 http://gentoo.frozenliquid.net
16
17 -Kyle