From: Ray Leyva <rayleyva@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-announce] Device File System
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:09:56
1 John,
2 In menuconfig, at the top "Code maturity level options --->" turn on "*"
3 "Prompt for development and/or incomplete code/drivers".
4
5 Then go to the 8th item from the bottom "File Systems", between
6 "Multimedia devices" and "Console drivers". 2/3rds of the way to the
7 bottom on this list is "/proc file ...", "/dev file" ... you want to
8 turn on "*" "/dev file system support (EXPERIMENTAL)". I don't know if
9 "Automatically mount at boot" is required, but I have it turned on "*".
10 Hope this helps.
11
12 Ray