From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-announce] New Portage snapshot signing key (0x96D8BF6D / 4096-RSA)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:54:56
The old Portage automated snapshot signing key has expired. I have
updated it for another 6 months of validity, but due to being a 1024-bit
DSA key, and the kernel.org break-in earlier this year, I have also
created a new key for Portage snapshot signing.

Old key: 0x2D182910/1024DSA
New Key: 0x96D8BF6D/4096RSA

New fingerprint:
DCD0 5B71 EAB9 4199 527F  44AC DB6B 8C1F 96D8 BF6D

Expires: 2015/11/24

I've also signed the new key with my existing key, for anybody that's
met me at a keysigning event in the past.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2@g.o