From: Martin <chartrand.martin@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-announce] Read Only file system.
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:19:41
1 Thanks to all for your help! The notail option was my error.
2
3 Thanks again.
4
5 Regards.
6 ----- Original Message -----
7 From: "Gerald Schneider" <g.schneider@×××.de>
8 To: <gentoo-announce@g.o>
9 Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 6:31 PM
10 Subject: AW: [gentoo-announce] Read Only file system.
13 > -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
14 > Von: gentoo-announce-admin@g.o
15 > [mailto:gentoo-announce-admin@g.o] Im Auftrag von Martin
16 > Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Januar 2002 22:50
17 > An: gentoo-announce@g.o
18 > Betreff: Re: [gentoo-announce] Read Only file system.
21 > Hi everybody,
22 >
23 > After looking back at my /etc/fstab, everything seems ok to
24 > my eyes. The problem happens when the script checkroot
25 > starts. When it tries to remount / in read-only to fsck it,
26 > I got a message like that mount : bad option or / was is not
27 > mount (Something like that... I knew I should take it in note).
28
29 I've had the same problem with xfs as / filesystem.
30 I removed the "notail" option in fstab and everything was fine.
31
32 Yours,
33 Gerald
34