From: Stuart Longland <redhatter@g.o>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-au] mini-conf at lca09
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:46:51
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 05:35:56PM +1000, Mark Kowarsky wrote:
> G'day all, > > I'm currently planning to submit a proposal for another Gentoo mini-conf at linux.conf.au 2009 [1]. > > I would be interested in some feedback from those that attended the mini-conf [2] at lca08 what improvements could be made, or what you liked. > Either reply to this thread, me personally, mark_alec on IRC or add your comments to the wiki [3]. > > Those that didn't come can also provide some suggestions as to the sort of things you would like to see at a mini-conf devoted to all things > Gentoo.
Unless by some quirky coincidence I wind up working down in Tasmania, I doubt I'll be participating as the costs of air travel are prohibitive for me. (And I don't feel like swimming Bass Strait.) But let me know what you'll be covering, and I might see what content I can help put together for you to use. Regards, -- Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter) .'''. Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer '.'` : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'.' http://dev.gentoo.org/~redhatter :.' I haven't lost my mind... ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere. -- gentoo-au@l.g.o mailing list