From: Sunnz <sunnzy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-au] Re: FW: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!! it was on the news! ASAP........
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:06:08
Hey guys I am very sorry if this have been nothing but huge spam...

I guess I put my original in the wrong place, but I were asking what
would I do if I do not run Windows to the original letter of the spam
thing...

But yea, sorry, but this seem to turn out to be a good discussion on
anti-spam software!!