From: Patrick Ohearn <pat@××××.net>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-au] [BRISBANE] Get-together, Wednesday , 22nd January at 2:00PM
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:50:25
1 On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 12:32 +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 > I've been in contact with Shyam Mani and Ivan Miljenovic and have
4 > organised our get-together.
5 >
6 > This is short notice, and as I said earlier, for those who can't make
7 > it... we'll have another in February for those who miss out on this one.
8 >
9 > *Meeting Place:*
10 > We will be meeting you outside the South Bank Theatre (formerly the
11 > IMAX theatre) -- from there, we'll move over to where the main eateries
12 > are for lunch.
13 >
14 > *Time:*
15 > Around 2:00PM... slightly later, as Ivan and I will be meeting up with
16 > Shyam earlier so we can stash his luggage in a secure location.
17 >
18 > We'll probably finish up around 4... but there are no definite times.
19 >
20 > *Contact:*
21 > I can be contacted on 0439 890 891. If I'm at home, I may not hear the
22 > mobile ring (we get rubbish reception here in The Gap) in which case,
23 > you should contact me at home, on 3300 4047.
24 >
25 > Regards,
26
27 I will see what I can do to get up there, will update soon :)
28 --
29 Patrick Ohearn
30 Email: pat@××××.net
31 Jabber: pat@××××.net