From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-au] mini-conf at lca09
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 23:59:30
On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 17:35 +1000, Mark Kowarsky wrote:
> G'day all,
hi! [snip]
> Those that didn't come can also provide some suggestions as to the sort > of things you would like to see at a mini-conf devoted to all things Gentoo.
Since we use Gentoo a bit at work (servers as well as desktops), and given that the only way I could make it is if work funded the trip, I would like to see something on Gentoo in business environments. eg. security, compatability, etc. That way I can push for them to send me. thanks, -- Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au> I would rather spend 10 hours reading someone else's source code than 10 minutes listening to Musak waiting for technical support which isn't. -- Dr. Greg Wettstein, Roger Maris Cancer Center -- gentoo-au@l.g.o mailing list