From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-au] mini-conf at lca09
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 23:59:30
1 On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 17:35 +1000, Mark Kowarsky wrote:
2 > G'day all,
3
4 hi!
5
6 [snip]
7
8 > Those that didn't come can also provide some suggestions as to the sort
9 > of things you would like to see at a mini-conf devoted to all things Gentoo.
10
11 Since we use Gentoo a bit at work (servers as well as desktops), and
12 given that the only way I could make it is if work funded the trip, I
13 would like to see something on Gentoo in business environments. eg.
14 security, compatability, etc. That way I can push for them to send me.
15
16 thanks,
20 I would rather spend 10 hours reading someone else's source code than 10
21 minutes listening to Musak waiting for technical support which isn't.
22 -- Dr. Greg Wettstein, Roger Maris Cancer Center
25 gentoo-au@l.g.o mailing list