From: Mark Kowarsky <mark_alec@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-au] Gentoo Down Under: Call for Papers - Gentoo Hardened
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:11:00
Gday,

I am currently in the process of organising the half-day Gentoo
mini-conf [1] at the next linux.conf.au [2], Australia's annual
technical conference about Free Software. Fun, informal and seriously
technical, linux.conf.au draws together Free and Open Source Software
developers from across the world. The upcoming conference will be held
from January 28th to February 2nd, 2008 at The University of Melbourne.

Developers of another popular distribution have expressed an interest in
attending a talk about Gentoo Hardened [3]. As yet, we do not have
anyone who is experienced with Gentoo Hardened and is attending the
mini-conf. Thus, I am throwing open a request to the Gentoo Hardened
community for someone to come along (self-funded, unfortunately) and
share their words of wisdom with us in a 40-50 minute talk on this
subject. Such a talk would dovetail in nicely with the rest of this
mini-conf's schedule, seeing as it would be of a more technical nature
than the sessions already planned.

Any interested speakers should contact me on mark_alec|AT|gentoo.org

Cheers, Mark

[1] http://gentoo.org.au/index.php?title=Lca08
[2] http://linux.conf.au/
[3] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/