From: Stuart Longland <redhatter@g.o>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Cc: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-au] Meetup tomorrow or Wednesday
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:23:07
Hi All,
	Well, as plans for the last get-together fell through... we figured
we'd postpone that until February.

	This was the plan, until we heard via the gentoo-core mailing list that
Shyam Mani... was coming out from India, and would be stopping over in
Brisbane for a few days... in which case, it suddenly becomes much more
worthwhile.

	Now time is short... Shyam heads to Melbourne on Wednesday IIRC (If
that's wrong, please correct me), what are people's thoughts on having a
small gathering over at South-Bank so we can at least get to meet each
other in person.

	Thus, I ask... Who is available when?  I'm thinking around midday,
early afternoon tomorrow would be the preferable time.  I can make it at
any time practically, although I'm not a morning person myself.

	Others may have other commitments, especially on a weekday, and for
those, we hope to have another get-together in February... but I figure
if there's more than one dev here in Brisbane, it's a good moment to
seize the opportunity.

	Any ideas on meeting times, places...etc... feel free to discuss here,
or in the #gentoo-au IRC chatroom on Freenode.

Regards,
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter)              .'''.
Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer  '.'` :

I haven't lost my mind...
  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.