From: Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-au] Queensland users get-together... call number 2
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 12:11:48
OK, by the looks of things the 19th of January may be the best time for
us all to meet.  According to the wiki site, we've got the following
Queenslanders:

    * Appleman1234
    * BitKeeper
    * Cheater
    * chendo
    * dr_saturn
    * elmo198
    * elvis
    * ilm
    * p_ansell
    * Quadlex
    * Redhatter
    * Triffid_Hunter
    * trip
    * wily
    * Xaez

So far, only trip/dpn (aka David Novakovic) [does this include his
brother xaez?], patoh (aka Patrick Ohearn), Redhatter (aka Stuart
Longland) and myself (aka ilm/ivanm) has responded.  That leaves at
least 10 people who might be interested in coming but haven't said
anything.

So, we need some more definite plans... for starters, where (presumably
somewhere within reasonable distance of the Brisbane CBD for
transportation purposes)?

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic@×××××.com