From: "Ignacio Arqué-Latour" <ignacio.arquelatour@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] What should I expect after installing Gentoo/BSD ?
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 23:45:11
1 You can expect almost everything....including to be one of our testers.
2 Anyway, we have people running their servers on this plataform among other
3 things.
4 Meat us in the G/BSD irc channel to ask everything you want to know.
5 Server: irc.freenode.net
6 Channel: #gentoo-bsd
7 See you around :)
8