From: "Ignacio Arqué-Latour" <ignacio.arquelatour@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] where can i find more information about development?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:08:23
1 Roman,
2 You can chat with the developers at the irc and ask them what ever you
3 want to know, and even become a dev for this project if you like it.
4 With your irc client go to:
5 server: irc.freenode.net
6 channel: #gentoo-bsd
7
8 --TS1k
11 On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Roman Garnett <romanempire@×××××.com> wrote:
12 > Hello,
13 >
14 > Sorry to write to this clearly inactive list, but does anyone know
15 > where I can learn more about the development status of Gentoo/FreeBSD?
16 > I'd really like to use Gentoo + FreeBSD 7. I discovered that drizzt
17 > made an overlay to work with an older version of FreeBSD 7. Has any
18 > more work been done in this direction?
19 > Confession: I really want ZFS.
20 >
21 > Cheers,
22 > Roman Garnett