From: Chris Slycord <cslycord@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] [Gentoo-BSD] Network problems
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 05:27:52
1 Did you try pinging your default gateway? What's /etc/resolv.conf look like?
2
3 On 11/12/06, Sean Gillespie <sean.d.gillespie@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > Hey guys. I just got Gentoo/FreeBSD installed. Interesting project.
5 > Heres my problem. When I boot into Gentoo/FreeBSD, I can't connect to
6 > the internet. ifconfig tells me that nve0 is active, and lists a
7 > valid IP. However, if I try to ping, or do anything that required
8 > internet access, everything times out. And thats no good. Any help
9 > appreciated
10 > --
11 > gentoo-bsd@g.o mailing list
15 gentoo-bsd@g.o mailing list