From: Joe Peterson <joe@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] TCP (FTP) problem - some sites - while emerging
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:44:29
1 Nathan, thanks so much for all the effort you've put into this. I am
2 quite relieved we now know more about it and that it's no longer a
3 complete mystery.
4
5 As a data point, I have the issue (my "test site" that is unreachable is
6 ftp.astron.com), and I am on a Fujitsu Lifebook P7120D, which has this
7 processor:
8
9 * Intel Pentium M Processor Ultra Low Voltage 753 (1.20 GHz, 2 MB L2
10 cache, 400 MHz FSB)
11
12 -Joe