From: "Jörg Vorher" <info@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] Gentoo/OpenBSD Portage Overlay
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 13:51:18
1 WIR MÖCHTEN VON IHNEN KEINE WEITEREN EMAILS ODER WERBUNG ERHALTEN
5 WIR MÖCHTEN VON IHNEN KEINE WEITEREN EMAILS ODER WERBUNG ERHALTEN
8 WIR MÖCHTEN VON IHNEN KEINE WEITEREN EMAILS ODER WERBUNG ERHALTEN
11 WIR MÖCHTEN VON IHNEN KEINE WEITEREN EMAILS ODER WERBUNG ERHALTEN
15 ----- Original Message -----
16 From: "Nicholas Steicke" <nicholas.steicke@××××××××××.net>
17 To: <gentoo-bsd@l.g.o>
18 Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 7:13 PM
19 Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] Gentoo/OpenBSD Portage Overlay
22 > Nicholas Steicke wrote:
23 > > Hey,
24 > > I have noticed that the stage3 tarball for OpenBSD has a reference to a
25 > > Portage overlay apparently held in /usr/local/portage, where the profile
26 > > also happens to be.
27 > > Now, i didn't use the insatll media linked to from the installation
28 > > page, (i instead used the OpenBSD install cd, with a little bit of pain)
29 > > however, i cant seam to find the portage overlay that seams to be needed
30 > > to run Gentoo/OpenBSD.
31 > > Can anyone point me to where i may find it? (note: i am downloading the
32 > > install media at the moment, if this has it thats great, however where
33 > > else would i find it? as i don't want to keep downloading the install
34 > > media every time i wish to update the OpenBSD overlay)
35 > >
36 > > Thanks
37 > > Nich
40 > hey - sorry about my ignorace, i relised that the overlay i was looking
41 > for was the gentoo-alt overlay - all the same - i had far to may
42 > problems with Gentoo/OpenBSD - back to Gentoo/FreeBSD with me
43 >
44 > Nich
45 > --
46 > gentoo-bsd@g.o mailing list