From: Nicholas Steicke <nicholas.steicke@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-bsd] Gentoo/OpenBSD Portage Overlay
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:57:34
1 Hey,
2 I have noticed that the stage3 tarball for OpenBSD has a reference to a
3 Portage overlay apparently held in /usr/local/portage, where the profile
4 also happens to be.
5 Now, i didn't use the insatll media linked to from the installation
6 page, (i instead used the OpenBSD install cd, with a little bit of pain)
7 however, i cant seam to find the portage overlay that seams to be needed
8 to run Gentoo/OpenBSD.
9 Can anyone point me to where i may find it? (note: i am downloading the
10 install media at the moment, if this has it thats great, however where
11 else would i find it? as i don't want to keep downloading the install
12 media every time i wish to update the OpenBSD overlay)
13
14 Thanks
15 Nich
16 --