From: Johan Hattne <johan.hattne@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] [SoC 2009] Ping ? Pong ! News and progress..
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:24:28
1 Dear all;
2
3 I did attempt to get NetBSD running with Gentoo on a spare Alpha I had
4 lying around a couple of years ago. I have since then moved to where
5 there's 120V in the wall sockets, and the cheap PSU I used to house the
6 board cannot deal with it. I still haven't found the time to buy a new
7 power supply, and hence the alpha is currently serving as a door stop.