From: Joshua Hoblitt <jhoblitt@××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] how do you resolve package conflict in stag4 builds
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 23:21:06
1 Hello,
2
3 I attempted to rebuild my 2007.0 stage4 tarball today after making a new
4 portage snapshot and it dies because of these conflicts (stage[123] builds OK).
5
6 [blocks B ] perl-core/PodParser (is blocking dev-lang/perl-5.8.8-r5)
7 [blocks B ] dev-perl/Locale-gettext (is blocking dev-lang/perl-5.8.8-r5)
8
9 * Error: The above package list contains packages which cannot be
10 * installed at the same time on the same system.
11
12 !!! catalyst: Error in attempt to build packages
13
14 I've tried various games of attempting to chroot to the build dir without
15 success because these packages aren't already installed. Does anyone know how to resolve this?
16
17 Thanks!
18
19 -J