From: Luis Flores soberon <lmflores78@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] All Over again
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 21:45:19
1 Ok.. I start using linuxrc form /usr/share/genkernel/generic, and it does
2 detect the cd and mount it.
3 Everything is fine until it tries to mount the livecd.squashfs.
4
5 I modified the script to see if it exists /newroot /newroot/mnt and
6 /newroot/mnt/cdrom and it does.
7 When linuxrc does the ls to /newroot/mnt/cdrom i see the files livecd (zero
8 sized), the dir isolinux, and livecd.squashfs, but then it tries to mount
9 it and i get this error
10
11 mount: Mounting /newroot/mnt/cdrom/livecd.squashfs on /newroot/mnt/livecd
12 failed: No such a device.
13
14 The kernel does have squashfs support. I want to add that i am using the
15 2005.0 kernel config.
16
17 Why isn't it mounting the livecd.squashfs???
21 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list