From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Some error on my first build..
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:48:46
1 Alle 14:22, martedì 22 agosto 2006, Andrew Gaffney ha scritto:
2 > Luca Casagrande wrote:
3 > > Hi to all!
4 > > I got this troubles while building livecd-stage2
5 > >
6 > > 1)During the process i got this error:
7 > > [..]
8 > > Adding games group
9 > > mv: cannot stat `/etc/gconf': No such file or directory
10 > > sed: -e expression #1, char 21: unknown option to `s'
11 > > [..]
12 > > The process go on, but i don't know if this is good or not.
13 >
14 > This sounds like you're using 'gentoo-release-livecd' instead of
15 > 'generic-livecd' for livecd/type. The former does things that are specific
16 > to Gentoo release LiveCDs. You probably don't want this.
17 Thanks for your answer!
18 I used:
19 livecd/type: generic-livecd
20
21 Luca
22 --
23 "Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo
24 nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"
25
26 LINUX User #411601
27 jabber: casagrande@××××××××××××.it
32 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list