From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] network cards and onboard.
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:38:42
1 I think we should focus on th livecd-stage2.spec, to check wich modules can be
2 used and wich not..this is a part of the one i am developing:
3
4 rt2400
5 rt2500
6 bcm570x
7 rtl8180
8 zd121
9 rt611
10 at76c503a
11
12 What do you think about?
13 Alle 16:49, martedì 08 agosto 2006, Caleb Cushing ha scritto:
14 > be happy to... I'm building various livecd's I came to gentoo catalyst
15 > because I had dependancy issues with other livecds. I would like wifi
16 > enabled as much as possible on the cd to but I feel ethernet is a priority.
17 >